For more information or to book your adventure, click here.

Thursday 12 September 2013

It's Been a while!

Hi All,

It's been a while since i've updated this blog. Over the last 14 month's I have been working for a local leisure trust (Tone Leisure) managing a newly built high ropes facility in Taunton. Due to the repetitive nature of the work it could of made these post a little boring so I chose not to post at all unless I was doing something exciting and away from the ropes course.

I have now finished that project and have moved on. I am now working 4 days per week, term time only at Bridgwater College where I am delivering on the outdoor education based modules for the sports and services department. I also intend to have a big push developing Discover Moor further.

If you require any of the services Discover Moor can offer please feel free to drop me a call or an e-mail and we can discuss your requirements.

More regular posts will now start to appear, I hope you enjoy reading them.

Regards


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment