For more information or to book your adventure, click here.

Monday 23 April 2012

More Walking on Exmoor

Today I have been back out on Exmoor with more of the BTEC Level 3 Public Services students from Bridgwater College.

We split the students into two small groups and sent them off on different routes. I tailed one of the two groups for half of their route to get a few miles in and make sure they were ok. Andy check pointed the others in the mini-bus.

At the half way point I joined Andy once I was happy my group had the sufficient skills to navigate the rest of the route. Both groups made good time over their required distances battling miserable weather and a stif head wind along the top towards North Hill.

I decided not to take any pictures today due to the poor weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment