For more information or to book your adventure, click here.

Friday 25 November 2011

Cycling along the Kennet and Avon Canal




Today I have been working with Jonny Cooper from 'The Adventure Tour Company'. Jonny bought me and my bikes in to deliver a guided tour along the Kennet and Avon Canal to a corporate group of claims managers from Admiral Insurance. We met at Dundas Canal Boat company and cycled to Bradford on Avon where the clients had a look around the Tithe Barn and craft shops. On route back to Dundas we stopped at the Cross Guns pub for a hot buffet lunch. Another good day blessed by unusual november sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. you obviously had much more luck with the weather than I did with my somewhat aborted attempt (http://thesanctimoniousseassonaire.wordpress.com). What a great idea for team bonding though, I'm sure your claims guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete